Thursday, October 14, 2010






Here are a couple of birthday cards that I made for some special people in my office. This first one was from someone turning 60. I know that the picture isn't great, but I really need to start taking pictures with my camera rather than my phone. The stamp is from I Break For Stamps and is one of there Saggy Ladies. I really love these stamps. The sentiment I found online and it says "You're not 60 - You're 18 with 42 years experience!" The black paper is Bazzill cardstock and the white is just some scrap paper that I found in my stash that says happy birthday on it.




Here is another birthday card that I made for another co-worker. I used the fabulous donut set from Skipping Stones Designs and the paper is all from my scrap stash. Eventually I will run out of that I think. I added a little ribbon, glossed the icing on the donut and stickled the candles.

The last card that I made for our volunteer in the office was for his 80th birthday. The stamp is another Saggy Lady from I Break For Stamps and she is my favorite stamp that they have. She is great for everything. The cardstock is Bazzill and I am starting to think that every card that I make I use this cardstock. I really don't know where I got the paper from, but I thought that it would be great with this card. I colored her with colored pencils and then stickled her with gold and purple. The inside says "Sorry I couldn't find you 80 dancing girls, but I did find you a 80-year-old dancing girl! Happy Birthday"





2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! It's great to see you posting your creations again!!

    ReplyDelete